Considering how ERP has become an important software for the businesses in the year 2021, it is clear that it beholds a lot of importance. The Global ERP software market is worth more than $42 billion by the end of June 2021. Doesn’t matter which size of business it is, ERP has become the need of the hour for every organization to keep their activities in one place. Businesses are shifting to one ERP software rather than going for different softwares for managing businesses. For the people who don't know what an ERP is, how ERP benefits businesses, erp software advantages, erp software applications, and where to get an erp software demo, can read this blog. This blog will help you to get a handful of information on ERP.
In this article, we will take you through the following things
- What is ERP
- Why is ERP important for business
- Industries that can get benefitted from the ERP software
- What BenchStep ERP is offering
- Why would you choose BenchStep ERP
What is ERP
ERP software full form is Enterprise Resource Planning and as the name says, ERP is about the planning and managing the resources of an enterprise. Businesses and organizations use ERP to manage the business and its functionality through a centralized and integrated system. ERP is a centralized and integrated application that allows the companies to leverage their managerial activities. It helps in making the process automated, streamlined, effective and efficient. You can consider your business to be a body and ERP as it’s brain. ERP helps in integrating and managing all the core business activities at one place and creates leaner and automated operations in the business. It helps in managing all the day to day activities of the business such as handling Human Resources, Project Management, Production, Accounting and Finance, and many other things.
Why is ERP important for business
There are a number of reasons to state when it comes to showing why ERP is important for any business. If any business is interested in making their processes seamless and easier to handle, taking the operational efficiency to the maximum level, and to automate the entire process, then businesses need to opt for the ERP. When it comes to handling business there are a number of softwares that can be used. So, you might be thinking why ERP is any better than any of the other softwares and why it should be chosen over other softwares. Then you need to take a look at the importances of having an ERP and understand Enterprise Resource Planning advantages.
Importance of ERP
- It helps in making the businesses more agile. Agility in the businesses is what we are looking for. In the rapidly and continuously moving forward world and with the increasing competition in the market, it is very important for businesses to be agile. And that’s where ERP helps you. A great ERP software will make your business more flexible, scalable, and modular enough to adopt the changes that are there in the market.
- It helps in streamlining the entire process of the business at one place reducing the workforce and the manual workflow as well. It removes the outdated software from the business and exchanges it with the updated and automated one inhibiting and increasing the business growth.
- ERP is very important for the businesses if they want to save the costs. It helps in reducing all the unnecessary costs that are involved in the maintenance of different software by providing the integration and the solution at one place. It has been proven that many companies have been able to expand their business and operational efficiency with scalability without any further costs incurred with the help of ERP.
- It helps in providing more security and safety to the businesses. ERP softwares that is cloud-based and is turning towards the modernized methods for safety and security concerning data protection are the best ERP softwares for all your business needs.
Industries that can get benefitted from the ERP software
In the start it was said that ERP is just for the manufacturing industry, but with time it has been proven wrong. ERP can be used by several industries and it is based on the needs of the business. Based on the requirements of your business you should choose the best ERP for your organization. There are different ERPs based on the size of the business which are preferable and would be suitable for the companies. Some of the industries that can use ERP software are the service sector, educational sector, retail and wholesale sector, real estate, food and beverage sector, health sector, government sector, and many more
What BenchStep ERP is offering
BenchStep ERP is the All in one, Feature-rich, Cloud-Based ERP software that helps businesses manage all their business requirements from one tool. It is a One-Stop-Shop solution for all business needs providing simple, hassle-free, and user-friendly software. BenchStep ERP helps you to automate your business and streamline it with one tool creating a leaner process providing accurate and effective results. BenchStep ERP helps the businesses to achieve operational efficiency and provides safe and secure Cloud based software and the data saved at the Azure Cloud Server where it is being encrypted using TLS. So, your data will be completely safe and secure with complete confidentiality and safety.
Why would you choose BenchStep ERP
Benchstep is the best ERP Software provider India and is the One-Stop solution for all your business requirements. It is a one software covering all the business activities which include Human Resources, Project Management, Accounting and Inventory, Sales and Marketing. Your business will be more automated and streamlined and will be a step ahead from all your competitors in the market with the effective operational efficiency and increased ROI.